[IP] DM & insurance

Jan Hughey wrote:
> hmmmmm - in '56 <snip> '57 I got a life group plan then

In 1946 or 1947, when I was 13 or 14, my father obtained a $1,000
policy on my life through my maternal uncle, who was an agent for Penn
Mutual. I know it was "rated" for the diabetes. I held on to it and
paid annual premiums on it until it matured at age 65, in 1997.

Tom Beatson
dx 1942, pumping since 1995