[IP] Our 1st HBA1C since pumping-Yeah!

Drum roll please.... My son Brandon had his first HBAC1 last Friday since
going on the pump in late January.  It went from 8.6 in January to---6.8
!!!!!  I'm convinced this is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  ;-))
Some of you will remember me writing for help because he was having trouble
remembering to bolus from time to time.  Just think what that A1C will be
when we get really good at this!
The doctor was very complementary of our accomplishments and asked if I would
be interested in becoming a certified pump trainer.  Does anyone have any
information on how I might pursue this?  We live between Dallas and El Paso,
TX so we don't have too many options out here.  Our trainer came to us from
Houston (500 miles away) so there is really a need in this area.
Just wanted to share with everyone.....I'm a really happy Mom right now.