At 06:41 PM 05/14/2001 , you wrote:
>         We just got Caitlyn's A1C back.  It was 8.7!!!!  ARGH!!! After
> being on
>the pump for one month, she had gone down to a 7.8 (her lowest ever)...
>and now she is 8.7?  I thought we were doing okay?  What am I doing
>wrong?  Can you give me some advice or suggestions?  I was really bummed
>out by this!
>Carrie, Mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 mo, pumping with Blossom since July 2000

That has nothing to do with you or what you are doing.  To carry
expectations like that on yourself is a very heavy burden.

You have asked for feedback and all you can do try things and see if it
makes a difference "tomorrow". I can only guess how many of the over 3000
members have had similar (or higher) tests - and are afraid to mention it
because they are the "only one"...

I can only offer the Serenity Prayer

                 God grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change,
                 Courage to change the things I can,
                 And the wisdom to know the difference.

Jim S.