Re: [IP] A cure 5-10 years away

I feel the same way. I have had it all my life!!!! I have heard it all my
life - the cure is just around the corner. yeah right. i hate to sound
negative - but i think the "industry" is just making too much money. think
about how much one bottle of humalog cost. think about how much of it you
use. now multiply that just by the people on this chatroom and the people
you know with it. that is just the tip of iceburg. we are talking about a
billion dollar industry down the tubes. who do you think the corporate world
is looking out for. you - ha yeah right. try thier own pocket books. they
will hold out with the cure for as long as possible. you can live with
diabetes (as we all know) it may not be great but it can be done. so what is
the rush.