Re: [IP] Insulin Pumps and Magnetic Insoles

As far as magnetic sources versus insulin pumping...  Ask your pump
provider.  For anyone who wants accurate information about studies on
magnetic therapy please email me privately at email @ redacted . I am
NOT trying to sell anything as I have nothing to sell, but I do have
accurate info on magnetic therapy and how it works...  and believe me it
does work!!! (From experience)

Mom to rachel and Blossom, 3 3/4 yo, pumping 1+ mo