[IP] Being *normal*

>>>I always have said:  after 23 yrs. of this sweet disease, that all I ever
wanted was to be as normal as possible like all the rest of the people on this
planet, well most of them are normal anyway, and I think the pump is the
closest thing for us right now, so here's to being pretty normal. >>>

I like to say non-DMers since I sometimes think I'm more *normal* than *they*
are. ;)  YMMV (~_^)

Even if you have pains, you don't have to be one.