Re: [IP] The Arrival of BabyZilla! (sorry so long)

In a message dated 5/14/2001 4:54:51 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I've been trying

breast feeding with little success.  He won't latch on no matter what I do. >>

I knew somebody (also type 1) who used a little bottle with formula hung
upside down attached to a tube and then somehow attached to the nipple for
breastfeeding. So, her baby got both breast milk and formula at the same
time. I suppose you could pump breast milk, put it on the contraption I've
described (usually used for those with not enough milk) and maybe he would
get the idea of where the milk comes from! I hope you can find a way to make
it work for you.