[IP] NYC walkathon kick off party!!

Hi NYC pumpers and diabetics!

Here is some info on an upcoming event to which you are all invited...

The JDRF (formerly JDF) is having a kick-off party to publicize the September
walk-a-thon.  The date is Sat, June 9th at 9am at the ESPN Zone in Tiimes
Square (cool, huh).  Everyone is welcome and Breakfast will be served.  so
bring office workers, spouses, whoever is interested in the walk, or
supporting diabetes research

I will be bringing some folders on the event to our next pump club meeting
(Monday June 4 at 6:30pm), but if you want to receive an "official"
invitation and walk info, call JDRF at 212-689-2860 and, ask for Stephanie or
Martine...they are the walk coordinators.  Their e-mail address is
(Stephanie)  email @ redacted or (Martine) email @ redacted

See ya there!

Sara SP

Thanks again & I hope to see you in June.