Re: [IP] Does Giving Insulin solve it all? (POLL---please help!)

> Now, WHat I need is some good things to write in this letter about
> how insulin does not make my child fine.

A small part of your argument might include the fact that  not only can your
child's body not produce the insulin it needs but it also no longer has the
mechanism to control the amount of insulin that it needs. You can add
insulin to the body by a number of ways and but he does not have the
automatic feedback mechanics of a non-diabetic body to control these
amounts. Therefore even with insulin, diabetes will continue to be an
ongoing and daily struggle for the diabetic.