[IP] Re: iA Good Book!

Dear IPers:

I got this book from this list, carry it everywhere, and it doesn't let me
down!  It's called "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate Counter"
and includes fast food, your normal restaurants, a variety of ethnic food,
and I bought a new pocketbook so that I can carry it everywhere with me!  I
ordered this gem from Amazon.com, so even THAT is easy.  It's written by
Allan Borushek (nutritionist).  In addtion <are you ready?> the total cost
was 6.99 plus shipping.  Oh - that the rest of diabetes could be SO cheap,
and so dependable!!
Just my 2 cents.....

Jane and "Chance"