  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael
  I've had foot problems for years. My podiatrist told me to skip the
  special shoes and just use two pair of the plain flat cushioned sole
  inserts in my shoes. I was a bit skeptical, but followed his advice.
  Worked great.... it's been almost 10 years since that visit and my
  aching feet rarely ache :-) YMMV, but there is a BIG difference
  between a nicely cushioned hardwood floor and concrete.