[IP] update on link between A1C and BG average

Not an expert at all, but I believe that the weighting is not between the
high bg levels and the low, but in the
Timespand of the red blood cells themselves. The avg lifespan of red blood
cells is about 6-12 weeks, and the way I understand it, the HgA1c is
weighted towards measuring the last 3 weeks. Therefore the A1c is a 3 month
average, but weighted on the tail end of the curve.

JMO - very likely wrong...