[IP] Bent cannula question

The last 2 times Andrea has changed her infusion set (Silhouettes), the
cannula has a little kink at the end - which is probably why she has been
running high.  She has been using her thigh.  I called Minimed & they
suggested a shallower insertion angle and to really pinch the skin.  Good
advice I think - should she also - (1) be moving more to the side/back of her
thigh? - I noticed that she is just barely on the side.  (2)  Also, does it
make a difference if the set goes in up & down or across the muscle?

Liz B.