RE: [IP] Insulin Pumps and Magnetic Insoles

> Jackie Rhodes [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:
> > 	Does anyone know ANYTHING about wearing an insulin pump
> > and using the
> > magnetic insoles in shoes?
> > 	I have a Disetronic H-Tron Plus v100 pump; have been
> > wearing it since Aug,
> > 2000. Have lived for the past 5 years in a house with pier and beam
> > foundations and wood floors.
> > 	Recently moved into a house with a concrete slab
> > foundation and am having
> > a lot of problems with tired, aching feet and legs. Have
> > heard that the
> > magnetic insoles would be a big relief for the foot and leg
> > pain I am now
> > experiencing.

I've had foot problems for years. My podiatrist told me to skip the
special shoes and just use two pair of the plain flat cushioned sole
inserts in my shoes. I was a bit skeptical, but followed his advice.
Worked great.... it's been almost 10 years since that visit and my
aching feet rarely ache :-) YMMV, but there is a BIG difference
between a nicely cushioned hardwood floor and concrete.