[IP] Insulin Pumps and Magnetic Insoles

	Does anyone know ANYTHING about wearing an insulin pump and using the
magnetic insoles in shoes?
	I have a Disetronic H-Tron Plus v100 pump; have been wearing it since Aug,
2000. Have lived for the past 5 years in a house with pier and beam
foundations and wood floors.
	Recently moved into a house with a concrete slab foundation and am having
a lot of problems with tired, aching feet and legs. Have heard that the
magnetic insoles would be a big relief for the foot and leg pain I am now
	Looking forward to comments.
Jackie Rhodes
Diabetic since Aug, 1979