Re: [IP] Re: Dupuytrens Contracture

In a message dated 5/14/01 10:51:39 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  Had a quick look online for you, but looks like surgery is your
BEST option for treatment. >>

Yes, I have seen that advice also -- but I have had the condition for at
least 20 years (actually diagnosed in 1985), and it has not gotten
significantly worse for me.  I may be just an oddity, or it may have to do
with improved control, as I mentioned in my earlier post.  But there are an
awful lot of brittle diabetics who have been able to improve their control in
recent years -- are you one of them George?  I have also wondered if the
possible progress of the disease may be different when it is diabetes-related.

Linda Z