[IP] Problem with lows

A friend of mine asked me to post this for her:  She experiences
uncontrollable cravings for CHO-based foods when she has a low.  This
concerns her for a couple of reasons.  First, consuming foods to satisfy
those cravings typically drives her high afterwards.  Second, and this one
is unfounded, she is concerned about the effects this has on her weight.  Do
any of you experience similar cravings and, if so, how do you resolve them?

BTW, a few months ago, soon after joining this list, I asked how people
treated their lows.  I was impressed by the responses I received.  I've
collected them for anyone who is interested.  You can read them at

Bob Tobias