[IP] Re: reply to death by hypo

>>>I would strongly recommend against calling 911
for anything, except a real
emergency. The operators can get overwhelmed by
"information" calls and not
be able to respond to actual emergency situations.

>>This is very true, in fact, where I live if you
call 911 for anything other
than a true emergency, you can be fined a
considerable amount of money
(don't remember exactly how much now).   We have an
Police non-emergency
number which (this is interesting) actually connects
you to a 911 dispatcher
but the call is flagged for them as non-emergency.

RoseLea <<

Here (Las Vegas) that number is 311.  I believe it
is being instituted across the country, as LV is not
nomally in the forefront of such things.
- --
email @ redacted
- --
Talk sense to the foolish and they call you a fool
 - euripides