[IP] A cure 5-10 years away

I'd like to think that they'll have a cure before Katie gets very far into
adulthood (and I pray for that daily), but I also know how many of you were
told DECADES ago that a cure was only 5-10 years away . . . SO I feel that
while I hope for the best, I need to prepare for what being an adult with
will be like for my daughter . . .

It might be that close, what we need is prevention so this disease is like
polio used to be, a distant memory not something any kid or their parents
need to deal with. I recall being told it was going to be cured in the next
3 to 4 years but that was 40 years ago so much for that lot of male bovine
intestinal waste.
spot, t1 40 years
A.L. Bender, M. D.