Re: [IP] reply to death by hypo

Sam wrote:

>>I would strongly recommend against calling 911 for anything, except a real
emergency. The operators can get overwhelmed by "information" calls and not
be able to respond to actual emergency situations. <<

This is very true, in fact, where I live if you call 911 for anything other
than a true emergency, you can be fined a considerable amount of money
(don't remember exactly how much now).   We have an Police non-emergency
number which (this is interesting) actually connects you to a 911 dispatcher
but the call is flagged for them as non-emergency.