[IP] Re: Pizza bolus

I want to thank all of you who told the list about changing their basal rate
for pizza!  What a difference it has made for my kid!  His bgs stay well
within target using this technique -- I give him 3/4 of the needed insulin
as a regular bolus and then increase his basal by 40% for 3.5 or 4 hours
depending on how much pizza he had. WOW!  Many thanks!
Barbi Lazarow, mother of Paul and Malcolm, 6yrs old, pumping three yrs this