George wrote:

>>My rep. told me to change every 6 months.  Six months, three months,
any regular period would be as effective.  It doesn't change any total
warranty period but does extend the time until the warranty ended on an
individual pump.  This also helps to keep the program in each pump in
coordination with the other and also will assure you that you do have
your "fail-safe" backup.<<

I also switch mine every 6 months, I have my summer pump (which is a light
color for summertime) and my winter pump (which is a dark color for
wintertime).  I was also told that it was a good idea to switch pumps just
to make sure that they're both still working properly.  You wouldn't want to
have a problem with your pump and then find that your second backup also is
not working.  If you switch, you can find any problems before both pumps are

RoseLea (now with Max for the summer)