[IP] High basal rates

Does anyone on the list have a basal rate >30 units per day?

My basal rate is 47 u/day.  Although the fasting tests show that this rate
keeps my bgs pretty close to 100-120, my Endo noted that this rate is
nearly twice as high as any of his other pump patients.  We think this is
due to very high insulin resistance combined with T1 because I rarely go
hypo, have a 1:10 Insulin:Carb ratio, and have a low A1c.

If you have a high basal rate, Id appreciate your rationale for the reason.

Tom Pump Daddy Wellman