[IP] Re: Microlet(tm) Vaculance(tm)

Thanks Patrick for your very useful description of the Vaculance.

I just wanted to let other Canadians know, that I phoned Bayer to see if they
planned on selling the Vaculance in Canada.  Unfortunately, the answer is no,
they have decided against it.  Said something about consulting with the
Canadian Diabetes Association about what products to market?!!!  And the nice
young man said that he was sorry, but he couldn't send me one.

I'd really like to try this out, so will be attempting to get one from the
USA sometime in the future.  But Claire has been very reticent about trying
her forearm for a sample anyhow.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7