[IP] D-tron question- again

I'm confused by your answer of the first push of the "S" button.  First of
all, mine does not seem to give that information.  Plus, in the instruction
manual, I don't see anywhere that it tells you to program in the units in
your cartridge - half v. full (like I did for the H-tron).  I thought this
was one of the benefits of the D-tron - it is supposed to be capable of
giving a precise measurement of the insulin remaining in the cartridge.
Confused and getting driven crazy over this tiny, relatively unimportant