Re: [IP] insurance question

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "David Rundo" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 5:44 PM
Subject: [IP] insurance question

Within the last year I quit my job and started a job that did not have life
insurance.  I have had Diabetes for over 31 years and  I got $150,000.00
worth of 30 year term life for about $26.00 a month.  I was thrilled!  A
good friend of mine who is a agent couldn't believe the policy I got.
Luckily, my Husband has BC/BS through his work, so I continue to have good
medical coverage.  I have never had to fill out a form when applying for
BC/BS - maybe it's because it is always a group plan I have been under.  I
know here in Michigan you can get it through the Chamber of Commerce and
also through places like Farm Bureau, etc.

It is my understanding too that all insurances in Michigan are required to
pay for Diabetic supplies & education (deductible and co-pays still apply),
effective April 9, 2001, as long as they are prescribed by a Dr.  It's
called the "Michigan Diabetes Cost Reduction Act".  AWESOME!!!

Brenda