[IP] D-tron question

I have a question about the D-tron that's driving me crazy.  I just received
it on Friday, and the one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to get a
read on how much insulin is remaining in the cartridge.  It doesn't seem to
be in the manual, and I can't seem to find it on any of the screens when
playing with the buttons.  I know you can see the cartridge in the pump, but
I'm not any good at judging whether it's 100 or 200 units in there.  Anyone
out there have an answer?
Jenny