[IP] D-tron question

I have a question about the D-tron that's driving me crazy.  I just received
it on Friday, and the one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to get a
read on how much insulin is remaining in the cartridge.  It doesn't seem to
be in the manual, and I can't seem to find it on any of the screens when
playing with the buttons.  I know you can see the cartridge in the pump, but
I'm not any good at judging whether it's 100 or 200 units in there.  Anyone
out there have an answer?