[IP] insurance question

I have recently started a new job, as a result was forced to get different
medical insurence (through company). The one I picked is HMO Illinois. I was
wondering if anyone out there has it and used it to get pump and supplies. What
do they pay?

My next comment is regarding life insurence. Before I got db,  I had a life
insurence through work, once I was diagnosed, I was not able to increase it
(3,4,5X pay) So this time, I just got it
at 5Xs salary as I was told there is no "forms to fill out" you only need to
fill them out if you want to increase it later

David R