Re: [IP] re: about Death From Low AND frustration about D.

In a message dated 5/12/01 12:14:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm now taking steroids to replace the
> missing adrenaline and MIRACULOUSLY... since starting those meds, my bgs
> leveled out. Apparently the steroids balance the amount of sugars
> released from the liver between meals. Now I have a level playing field
> to work with and my carb ratios and basals actually work properly (about

i'm happy that things are better for you but sad that it has to be a result
from the Addison's :O(
Hope things remain at a constant for you and your sugars are better now, even
though you have to take the steroids.  Look at the bright side...now you'll
feel better :O)