[IP] Re: Lab results & those yummy potassium drinks

In a message dated 5/12/01 11:27:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> potassium.  Had to continue taking a
> suppliment drink for a few weeks after I was discharged until it got back
> normal.
ewwwwwww...i hate those drinks!  i remember when i was first dx'd too and
they kept giving me those.  it used to take me a good half hour to drink
it... and of course, being so young i tried to think of any way possible to
not drink it.  i remember i used to gag from those!!  that was my biggest
fear when going into the hospital with DKA...those dang potassium drinks :O(