Re: [IP] Stress Management-Help

Hi.  Two things.
For you; remember that your recent A1c is just an indicator of recent past
performance.  You know why it's a little high.  I'd just accept it as
information.  It was a one time event and doesn't seem to be a developing

For you and your family; When you  get home find out if Mom (or anybody) has
contacted Hospice.  They'll be in the phone book or the hospital will have
contact info.  They are a great resource for families, including stress
management, in time of crisis.  My family has taken advantage of this
service 4 times in the last ten years and I highly recommend them.

My only advice would be to stay focused on the things that you are able to
do, like check your Bg, visit with mom and dad, explain things for your
daughter.  Good luck,
- --
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507