[IP] Sleeping on pumps....

In a message dated 5/11/2001 11:49:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
It's kinda funny how every "soon to be pumper" worries about sleeping with
the pump! Ive had my MiniMed since last August, and have never noticed its
even there. Within a week I guarentee you will not even give it a thought.
But I did put a pocket on the front of my night wear  to hold the pump. And
with a little pocket flap with velcro helps alot too. Sweet dreams. Joan