Re: [IP] reply to death by hypo

> What does it mean to have your house red flagged?

When anyone dials 911 from my home number, it
automatically comes up on their computer screen that
their is a child diabetic living in the home with low
blood sugar seizure.  You can have your home flagged
for anything, heart attack, stroke, asthma problems,
anything that you want them to know right away without
having to go through explaining what the problem and
history is.  Much easier, especially when in an
emergency situation.  I highly recommend it.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?