At 07:06 AM 5/12/01, you wrote:
>I was told that it is a good idea to switch H-tron pumps every 3 months
>(or similar time period) to stretch out warrantee. Does anyone know
>exactly how this works?

This would not work really..  the pump goes by a internal clock and the
clock runs as long as the batteries are in the pump so two years of
warranty is actually 2 years of pump run time.  That is why they say remove
the batteries for storage so it does not "add up" on time.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/a-pumper/  *NEW*