  I do not understand them wanting ANY monies from you since this pump has a
FIVE YEAR warranty against ANY defects during this time.  And it is THEIR
standard to perform this 2 year inspection.  If they find something wrong
with this pump during this inspection it is up to THEM to repair or replace
it with no addittional costs to you.  I would definately question them
regarding this matter.

  My son has the H-Tron now for 1.5 years.  I will not pay for any charges
they incur during the two year inspection if it is nothing that we are at
fault for!!!

mom to Joshua