Re: [IP] nitrous oxide & dental work

  My mom can not go flat on her back anymore, and this is especially true for
the dentist.  It is an anxiety disorder or something.  She can no longer
sleep flat either.  When she does go to the dentist she has to take a
tranquilizer prior to the visit so that they can recline the chair.  Don't
know if this is the same as you but I thought I would pass it on.  Also, you
may be suffering from 'white-coat syndrome' which is a common syndrom for
people who have regular MD visits in their life!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua