Re: [IP] lab results

Mario,
Creatinine test is to check kidney function.  Normal range is .4 - 1.2.
I've had mine done a lot recently as I was on Vioxx.  I am no longer taking
it because it caused my level to go just over normal.  My Dr. said I could
continue, just be monitored, but it wasn't worth it.  Normal range for
potassium is 3.5 - 5.0.  I recently got all of my medical records with
information since I was a infant from a clinic that shut down.  I found tons
of Lab work information.  Interesting to read.  It has the information about
when I was diagnosed with diabetes in 1970 - I always wanted to know what my
blood sugar was!  I was 7 years old and  it was 688.  I was hospitalized for
13 days.  They sure don't do that anymore.  Things have improved so much!
Self monitoring, pumps, etc...

Brenda

Subject: [IP] lab results