[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #128

In a message dated 5/11/01 6:17:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Profile  >>
I have been pumping now for three weeks and I love it.  I love being able to
sleep late and skip meals if I don't feel like eating.  My blood sugars are
so much more level than with MDI's.
For those of you that have seizures when you have a low, do you get really
cold afterwards?  My nephew has had several seizures, and he freezes and it
takes him a long time to warm up afterwards.