[IP] See You In September! :-)

Just wanted to wish you all a nice, warm & happy
summer with wonderful readings and lots of fun.  Be
sure to have a few water fights with some unsuspecting
victims for me!  0;-)

For those of you who know me, yep, it's that time of
year again: school ended today, and in a few short
minutes, I am going to be turning off my computer for
the summer.  (I don't have Internet access at my
home.)  Believe me, it's going to be weird not being
on-line 24 hours a day.....  :-(

Anyway, I hope everyone's summer goes well.  I have a
diabetes education meeting this Wednesday, and on
Tuesday I get to see my CDE about the Quick-Set.  (She
is going to be showing me how to put one in,
disconnect, etc.)  And, of course, I have all those
wonderful doctor appointments that I get to go to.....

Oh, I don't know if I told you all about this, but at
last month's education meeting, a person from the
postal service presented my CDE with an "official"
enlarged and framed version of the new diabetes stamp
that is now avaliable.  It was given to our diabetes
education center because of all the great work
everyone there has done!  It was really neat!  :-)

I'll try to keep in touch whenever I visit the library
or any relatives who have Internet access.  In the
meantime, please limit the messages you send to any of
my e-mail accounts (Dauna, this means YOU!) so that I
don't have to worry about missing any mail because of
an exceeded mail storage quota.....

To my Disetronic Chat friends, hopefully I will be
able to come in chat with you all sometime over the
break. Otherwise, I'll probably chat with you all the
first or second week of September.  I'll miss you all!

Gotta run, my grandfather's here and the computer
needs to be shut down.  :-(

See you all in September!  :-)

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?