Re: [IP] Adults suddenly out of control . . .

I took 3 shots a day R & L for years. then all the sudden it was like my
body was storing the insulin and using it when it damn(sorry) well felt like
it. resulting in very severe hypo's (i.e. confussion, blackouts, seizures.
that is why i went on the pump. my past 2 a1c's have been 6.2 and a 8.3.
that is good for a girl who is used to 12-17's. i would rather be low any
day. you can use a quick fix for that- but when your high - it is like you
have to wait an eternity!!!!! to be normal again.