Re: [IP] reply to death by hypo

I went to Camp Seale Harris for 12yrs. and over that time i made many
wonderful life long friends. one of our friends had the tendancy to have a
seizure at least once a year(at camp) right before she sat down to eat
dinner. i have seen many seizures and had 4 myself. but hers were odd - she
did the same thing (turning blue). why does this occur in some people but
not in others? i have never turned blue or stopped breathing, which i am
very thankful for. could it be that they are swallowing there tongue- or is
it just a restriction of air flow? paula