Re: [IP] Adults suddenly out of control . . .

Tight control is to be good, but how tight the control?  If one runs low alot, below
70,  in non-pg state, is that too tight?  In 70's more often than not, too tight?
Wouldn't maintaining that tight mean loosing out on certain nutrition?  I would
expect for some, thus causing physical harm.  I have not come across anything about
this.  Any input anyone?  Linda