Re: [IP] ? about Death From Low

I will admit that i completely fear having a low blood sugar!  I tend to keep
my sugars on the high side, and too often they end up being too high.  I also
overtreat an insulin reaction, and will raise into the 300s.  I hate this
diabetes thing.  I've been pumping over 6 years now, and my sugars seem to be
very unpredictable....one day I'll bolus the right amounts and drop low.  And
the next day I'll bolus accordingly, and end up being way high!  There never
seems to be a pattern for me....gosh, it's frustrating!

diabetic 27+ years
pumping 6+ years