i've been testing my urine for ketones with Chem-9 strips when my sugars are
high and for the past month i've noticed that the blood block always turns
dark green and solid, no speckles.  i've seen my doctor a couple times and
somehow forgot to ask what it is from.
today i called and the nurse called me back and just kept asking all these
questions like "are you sure the strips are okay" and "maybe you should go
buy a new bottle."  i said, "the strips are fine," and she just got really
quiet and said "i'll have Sally call you back."  (that's my doc)...
i know blood in the urine can be a sign of kidney cancer and bladder cancer,
but what i'm wondering is how many of you have ever shown blood in the urine
and also does anyone know if an ACE inhibitor could cause this???