Re: [IP] CHO Counting Book

I have used the Nester book, already recommended to you.  She has been a
standard since I have been dieting / counting / obsessing / over food
values for the past 20 + years it seems.
I have also just found an on line data base from the federal government on
food values.  So far it has been quite excellent and gives you a tremendous
amount of information for each food you choose.

Happy carb hunting! :-)