Re: [IP] D-Tron Users

Jackie, (and any one else receiving a new D-tron) I got 3 manuals with mine.
One that is very detailed, a second that is smaller(less detailed) but has
all the operating instructions, and a third that folds to the size of a thick
business card that fits in easily in a wallet. It is all under the foam
cushion. I also got the CD in the mail. So far, so good. I was on an H-tron
and loaded my D-tron with a pre-filled cartridge(I have had 3 boxes in the
fridge for over a month) and was hooked up and running 2 hours after the
Fed-Ex guy left. Not bad for someone as neurotic as I am. I did call my CDE
right before I switched and she said go for it. Later that day I dropped by
to see her and she went over some details.(They are all covered in the
manuals) As far as the cartridges go, the pre-fills are great and the bubble
was no big deal. I plan on using the other ones in emergencies.
Jim Manns,Dx'd 1979
D-troned 5-1-2001