: [IP] Bayer Elite XL glucometer problems

In a message dated 5/8/2001 1:22:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
 because Im getting the same low numbers with my GL. elite,XL, I called the
hotline yesterday. The gal told me that they have gotten alot of complaints
lately. Told me to be sure I had enough blood on the strip,( I always do!)
and then she talked me thru all the steps of the meter. For the rest of the
day I still had very low bl. sugars. today I am going to use another meter
that was sent to me and yesterday in the mail, I received another box of
tapes from them. Wasn't that a great  coinsidence?  So today should tell the
tale. Lets hope so. Joan