Re: [IP] Silhouette vs. sofsets??

I started with the sofsets, but I didn't like them at all. I used to insert
them manually, because that insertion device was that large and not very
practical to bring around. I found insertions painful both with the serter
and manually. On top of it the hard plastic damaged my skin.

Therefore I checked out the Sils. They are great! Actually I think they are
easier to insert than the Sof-Sets. It takes some currage the first times
(the needle is quite long. I don't think there is any insertion device for
the sils.

Numbing the skin with ice before inserting could be something to try.