[IP] carb counting, insulin deficiency

I just completed a 4 day continuous bg test. Interesting data, showing
consistent patterns. however.

MY charting showed a pretty good few days with correct bolusing, good food,
and  proper testing.   No big highs, no big lows. Excluding the fried calamari
at Alto Cinco.

THEIR charting showed a 2 hour under 40  from 4-5 am and an over 300 mid
morning, that I  totally missed.

This diabetes is so complex. I can see continuous monitors (when they become
generally available and reasonable) as being very useful.

They could also drive me nuts.

Bob A