Re: [IP] CHO Counting Book

In a message dated 5/10/01 11:51:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I just bought the "The Diabetes Carbohydrate and Fat Gram Guide" second
> edition...  By Lea Ann Holzmeister, RD, CDE.  So far it seems like a great

i have this one too, but my favorite is still the Doctor's Pocket Guide......
you can see what it is at www.calorieking.com     i got mine from barnes &
noble..... it has all the latest foods since it is the 2001 edition and has
the most fast foods listed out of the 9 or 10 books i have :O)